- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
AS Photography - Statement of Intent
The first 200 words of this essay...
Statement of Intent
I have now completed the second project for my AS level photography course and believe that through my studies so far on the course I am not only building my confidence in using photographic techniques but am also starting to develop my own style and approach to the subject. I have used both 35mm film and digital cameras for my work and am starting to feel more comfortable with the techniques that can be practiced with both (including both the use of darkroom skills when printing an image (such as burning in or dodging) and also the use of developing software such as Photoshop to enhance your images with digital photography)
As I am still only a beginner to the world of photography I have tried to vary the topics I have chosen for my work so far so that I can experiment with (and learn from) the different types of images that can be produced. I have tried to challenge myself with what I have chosen as the themes for my work so that I can develop and progress within the subject. In the first project
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Art & Design (view all)
- Look carefully at plate 1.3.24, Cezannes Jug and Fruit (1885...
- Lichtenstein - Pop Artist.
- Art Opinions.
- Bahaus - Joost Schmidt Poster. This design is mainly compose...
- Andy Goldsworthy was born in Cheshire in 1956 he was brought...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.