- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Brandind the Future
The first 200 words of this essay...
Branding the Future Research
For my 'Branding the Future' research project I have decided to talk about the Premium Lager market. I will be discussing its brand leaders and their brand values and I will be illustrating examples of their graphic styles and the brands perceived images.
The reason for choosing Premium lager was because I am already very familiar with UK lagers and lager can designs. This will be because my family are strong lager drinkers and I have witnessed much lager cans/drinks over the years. I have also my own personal experience of testing and trying many lagers in the last couple of years.
So what is lager? Lager beer is bottom-fermented (lager means bottom) and is overwhelmingly the dominant type of beer in all developed countries except the UK and the Republic of Ireland. During the 1990s, however, lagers overtook the domestic dark beers to take more than 50% of the UK market. The styles of lager vary from country to country (but with less variation than the dark, top-fermented beers) and include: the pilsner lager, developed in Czechoslovakia; wheat beer, mainly from Germany; ice beer and dry beer, developed with new brewing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Art & Design (view all)
- The Restoration and the Eighteenth Century (1660-1785)
- “Art upsets, science reassures”
- Bahaus - Joost Schmidt Poster. This design is mainly compose...
- A DETAILED ANALYSIS OF ANDY WARHOL'S COKE BOTTLES
- Browning's View of Art, "Andrea del Sarto" and &qu...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo