- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A case study of Cadbury Schweppes.
- Essay length: 4217 words
- Submitted: 26/02/2004
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Structures Objectives and Organisation Activity and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Cadbury Schweppes is a global company which manufactures markets and distributes two closely products: beverage and confectionary, in almost 200 countries with over 36,000 employees world-wide. The headquarter is in London, the UK
It is the world's third largest soft drink company which has got bottle manufactures in 10 countries .It has a lot of brands that we are familiar with such as: Schweppes, 7-up, Dr. Pepper, Mott's and Snapple in North America, and Spring Valley in Asian and Africa.
It is also the world's fourth largest confectionery company, which mainly supplies Cadbury, Trebor, Fry's, Pascell, Red Tulip and Cottee's. Recently, it is not just presenting chocolate but also sugar and chewing gum.
Cadbury Schweppes is merged by two companies which named Cadbury Ltd and Schweppes Ltd respectively, and listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1969. It continued the world-wide expandable programmes of these two companies. After 17 years, the company moved its American Depository Shares to the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CSG" and just 3 years later, it was listed on the Melbourne Stock Exchange in Australia because of the fast growth of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Structures, Objectives & External Influences (view all)
- ASDA's Ownership
- Describe how political, legal and social factors are impacti...
- Oxfam stakeholder
- Sainsbury's Stakeholders and their Job Roles
- Explain the points of view of different stakeholders seeking...
- How Marks and Spencers applies business ethics.
- BTEC Level 3 In this assignment I will be going to assess ho...
- Comparison of stakeholders interest and influence. Apple vs....
- Analysis of Business Ownership - Partnerships and Soletrader...
- Organisational structures - ASDA+West Cheshire College
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.