- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Adrenaline Air Sports - background and recommendations
The first 200 words of this essay...
Case: Adrenaline Air Sports
The case is the study of Adrenaline Air Sports and their attempts to grow from a new start-up company a few years ago. The company has many different internal and external environment issues that they need to overcome if they wish to continue to grow. Sky Diving is a sport that is growing by about 2% per year. The external environment for consists of being in an area far away from major population areas to draw from to support their need for new skydivers. The town the company is in is a small resort town but does get 10,000 new visitors per week during the high season. They are within 40 miles of a population base of 120,000 people in the Roanoke area. In addition, about an hour and half drive away is the college town of Blacksburg, which has a population of about 40,000 people plus an additional enrollment of 25,000 students. Students are the greatest percentage of first time customers but rarely make a second jump due to costs. The Greensboro area of North Carolina is 80 miles south. First time students and those that continue to get license
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting & Financial Management (view all)
- In this assignment I will talk about why costs and budgets n...
- Compare the benefits of using manual and computerised accoun...
- Evaluate the adequacy of accounting ratios as a means of mon...
- Assignment 4: ethical issues. The community. P4 and M3
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the various sources of finan...
- Unit 2 Exploring Business Activity P6 - ratios
- Costs and Budgets of Headliners Hair Salon
- Ratio Analysis. I am going to illustrate the financial stat...
- Accounting Case Study Questions. BUSHRA'S BUSES - Cash flow...
- Accounts help businesses stay organised, on track to success...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.