- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Analyses the factors affecting how consumers purchase fashion apparel
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analyses the factors affecting how consumers purchase fashion apparel.
Consumers usually choose certain products, services or other activities over others because they are connected to certain lifestyle. Often, their decision making is not only based on personal experiences but also on external factors. Fashion marketers need to identify appropriate market segments in order to target the most profitable market.
The factors usually which include personal factors, psychological factors, reference groups, demographic family, opinion reader, social class, and culture. In Maslow's hierarchy of needs, as individual move higher up the hierarchy, their needs, and motivation will different. Largely beyond the control and influence of the marketer, have a major effect on consumer behaviour and purchasing decision. Despite their incapacity to exercise any considerable influence on the above factors, marketers can have some bearing on the outcome of the buying process by using different marketing tools, the most productive being the 4Ps - product, price, place and promotion - also known as the marketing mix. While the value and current standing of the mix as a marketing toolkit is frequently challenged marketing practitioners nonetheless widely view as the 4Ps as the tools that can impact the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Investigating Business Resources Unit 2
- Describe the role of advertising agencies and the media in t...
- McDonalds Marketing Analysis. Explain the marketing techniqu...
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- M1: Explain how the promotional aspect is integrated and use...
- Introduction to Marketing Assignment comparing the two analy...
- P5 Introduction to Marketing: What is Market Segmentation?
- In 750-1000 words, explain the limitations of the marketing ...
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.