- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis of two businesses prepared for Harrow Management Consultants
- Essay length: 3610 words
- Submitted: 04/02/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
Harrow Management Consultants have short-listed students for a trainee management position in their company. They are concerned however that their managers may be getting out of touch with sensible business proposals produced by people of student age. They are therefore considering recruiting a team of business advisers who will be able to look at the proposals they receive from a younger perspective.
In preparing for the interview, the students have been asked to present and discuss a business investigation, which the students have conducted for this.
I am going to select two businesses, which I am interested in. These should be different from one another in ways I should explain. Identify also what you think are the stated or probable purposes of each organisation. Describe fully the aims and objectives. Then describe how the organisation's activities meet the stated business purposes, in addition, explain the contribution of my selected organisation's business activities towards the achievement of the business purposes.
One of the businesses, which I have selected, is TOPSHOP. It is a commercial, private and retail sector that a clothing company based in the UK. The Arcadia Group, which is the second largest clothing retailer in England, owns
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Different types of customer service and their needs
- Describe the main physical and technological resources that ...
- There are a various amount of stakeholders in McDonald's the...
- Evaluate the competitive position of RAC Motoring Service in...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.