- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Apply PESTEL analysis to the European Brewing Industry identifying key opportunities and threats in 2010.
The first 200 words of this essay...
European Brewing Industry
Q) Apply PESTEL analysis to the European Brewing Industry identifying key opportunities and threats in 2010.
* The government is campaigning strongly against drunk-driving, which is affecting the tendency to drink beer in restaurants, pubs and bars
* The Government has the power to set potential fines for the industries that do not meet there standard law requirements
* Decline in traditional key markets such as the United Kingdom is due to the fact that there is growing hostility towards 'binge drinking'
* Restrictions on packaging, such as; the usage of cans in Denmark
* Low growth in consumption of beers
* In the European industry where beer growth is historically high, there is a decline in the demand for beer, whilst in the developing economies such as; China and Brazil, the consumption of beer is steadily growing
* Growing trend towards cross-border mergers
* A recession creates increased activity at the lower ends of product price ranges, therefore the rate of interest will increase depressing business and causing lower spending levels along the way
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- Skills and Knowledge Needed to Work In A Business Environme...
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- Does the increasingly global nature or business mean that al...
- Aims and objectives of Asda.
- Business Enviroment Essay - Describe the Stakeholders in Tes...
- Describe the Objectives and Online Activity of Three Busines...
- Compare the function of formats and locations in retailing -...
- How Breach of Contract Might Affect a New Business.
- SWOT analysis for a car wash business.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.