- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Apply PESTEL analysis to the European Brewing Industry identifying key opportunities and threats in 2010.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Case Studies and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
European Brewing Industry
Q) Apply PESTEL analysis to the European Brewing Industry identifying key opportunities and threats in 2010.
* The government is campaigning strongly against drunk-driving, which is affecting the tendency to drink beer in restaurants, pubs and bars
* The Government has the power to set potential fines for the industries that do not meet there standard law requirements
* Decline in traditional key markets such as the United Kingdom is due to the fact that there is growing hostility towards 'binge drinking'
* Restrictions on packaging, such as; the usage of cans in Denmark
* Low growth in consumption of beers
* In the European industry where beer growth is historically high, there is a decline in the demand for beer, whilst in the developing economies such as; China and Brazil, the consumption of beer is steadily growing
* Growing trend towards cross-border mergers
* A recession creates increased activity at the lower ends of product price ranges, therefore the rate of interest will increase depressing business and causing lower spending levels along the way
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- Explain different types of business information, their sourc...
- Business information and communication at Tescos.
- Skills and Knowledge Needed to Work In A Business Environme...
- Ownership, stakeholders and organisation in Tescos and Oxfam...
- Primark. The company I have chosen to look at is Primark, i...
- Analyse the implications of government policies for a select...
- Unit 1 P3 P4 P5 P6 Business Organisation and The Business En...
- P4 Indentify the competitive factors in the retail environme...
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.