- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
AS Btec business. Report on understanding how businesses operate.
- Essay length: 9231 words
- Submitted: 06/10/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
To: Mr Baker
From: Luke Cohen
Report on understanding how businesses operate.
For the attention of Mr Baker,
As you are aware, we are selling your invention of the portable toilets to developing countries where they will provide improved and sustainable sanitation in rural communities. The toilets are a self-assembly unit and we are selling them for £15 per unit. I believe that it would be appropriate to trust in a voluntary company, as they are most reliable and they have committed more help in charitable organisations, than any company in the private sector would have. Below I have listed some of the developing countries we could sell your product to:
Types of Businesses and Their Ownership
As we know businesses fall into different sectors depending on their type and their purposes. The two companies I am going to distinguish are Tesco's and CAFOD. From here I will be explaining the businesses type, purpose, ownership, size, scale and their aims and objective and how this influences them.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- NVQ2 Business and admin assessment 1. Know the employment r...
- Assess the importance of employability, and personal skills ...
- Explain how customer service standards are planned, implemen...
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Recruitment. Identify how two organisations plan recruitment...
- In this assignment I will be describing the different team l...
- Analysis of a Job Advert and My Employability Skills
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.