- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
BTEC BUSINESS UNIT 2
- Essay length: 17141 words
- Submitted: 12/05/2008
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
All businesses have aims and objectives. Basic aims may be to survive. Common aims are to survive, to grow, to provide excellent service, to be the best in their field and basic aspects such as making a profit. All businesses have a purpose this may be more than one but this is expressed in a mission statement this may be "to ensure we provide quality as well as value" this tells us what they are aiming to do. The objectives set need to be measured to see how well the company is doing in making the objectives a reality. Coca cola uses strategic aims and objectives such as SMART to monitor and plan their aims and objectives theyF believe that this is the best way of meeting aims and objectives that they have set for their company
These objectives should be evaluated by using SMART
Specific is an objective that is exact it is not an approximation, for example to make more profit this year would not be specific whereas make a 5% increase in profits is specific.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- Unit 3 - Marketing Research And Marketing Mix
- Marketing Research
- Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products in t...
- Unit 2 Investigating business
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.