- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Burger King HR
- Essay length: 5754 words
- Submitted: 27/12/2007
The first 200 words of this essay...
Introduction Page 3
Roles and Responsibilities - Pages 4-5
Evaluation of roles and responsibilities
Qualities Pages 6-7
Evaluation of qualities
Qualifications Pages 8-9
Evaluation of qualifications
Training and Development Pages 10-11
Evaluation of training and development
Motivation Pages 12-14
Evaluation of motivation
PEST Pages 15-17
Evaluation of PEST
The Recruitment Documents Pages 18-21
Evaluation of the recruitment documents
The interview process Pages 22-23
Preparation for an interview
Questions for Interview
The interview Task Pages 24-25
Analysis of my Interview
Conclusions and Recommendations Pages 26-27
Burger King Company Profile
Burger King is a Fast food restaurant first opened on December 4th 1945 in Miami, Florida by two gentlemen James McLamore and David Edgerton. However the first Burger King was not known as we know it today as it was firstly launched as 'Insta Burger King'. Although it started off as a simple fast food service it is now a large international chain of fast food restaurants. To this day there are now more than 11,200 restaurants in 91 countries worldwide.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Unit 13 - Organising an Event
- NVQ2 Business and admin assessment 1. Know the employment r...
- Evaluate how managing resources and controlling budgets can ...
- Working in a business environment
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
- Assess the importance of employability and personal skills i...
- What is a supply chain? Use examples in your answer.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Zoey. University Student.