- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business and Computers. this report examines the effect of computers on the business world and on peoples daily lives
The first 200 words of this essay...
20 March, 2012
Business and Computers
1. Although computers have become necessary in the business world, computers have also become a "must" for certain individuals in their daily lives. 2.[I] With computers today, the things someone can do are unlimited. 3.[I] Desktop computers, meaning computers designed mostly for home use, are getting more powerful than ever as the days go on. 4.[I] Like in the business world, the Internet is rising and getting more and more popular; therefore, all sorts of "virtual companies" have come out on the internet and once again, prove to only be the beginning. 5.[TR] Although this report examines the effect of computers on the business world and on people's daily lives, it is important to know when and where they come from. 6.[TH] Therefore, the report covers two main topics: the business world and computers, and why we use computers.
7.[TO] With the invention of a program-stored computer, some businesses would try to make a profit out of the situation and they did. 8. Who hasn't heard of IBM? 9.[P] This is the fifth largest industrial
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- There are many ways in which business can be organized
- UNIT4: PRESENTING BUSINESS INFORMATION
- Business Ethics in Pakistan.
- Management styles and cultures, which are found to exist wit...
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Zoey. University Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.