- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business At Work - Cheveley Park Stud.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Business At Work
This unit is about exploring real business. I will evaluate the information provided by my chosen business and the information I have gathered myself. The business I have chosen is Cheveley Park Stud, which is situated in the village of Cheveley near Newmarket in Suffolk. Cheveley Park Stud is a company which specializes in breeding and helping others to breed racehorses, it also has a large number of racehorses in training within Europe.
In this unit I will also find out about different types of businesses, their objectives, structures and cultures, and how these affect the way the businesses work. I will explore how all these different aspects of the business interact within the business and I will find out about the different functional areas within the businesses and how these operate together to allow businesses to make products or offer services that contribute to the wealth of the economy. I will also find out about the variety of processes by which products and services are created and how and why businesses try to assure the quality of their products and services.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Structures, Objectives & External Influences (view all)
- Describe how political, legal and social factors are impacti...
- Political, legal and social factors impact on businesses The...
- I will be discussing the political, social, and legal factor...
- Btec National Business Level 3 Year 1 - Exploring Business A...
- Tesco - Aims and Objectives
- Comparison of stakeholders interest and influence. Apple vs....
- Analysis of Business Ownership - Partnerships and Soletrader...
- Organisational structures - ASDA+West Cheshire College
- Discuss the impact of MNCs (Multi-National Companies) reloca...
- Identify how government policies impact on a selected busine...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.