- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 8973 words
- Submitted: 12/11/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Many businesses can be classified in different ways according to the type of ownership it may have. Businesses can either be voluntary, private or public sector. Below are the different type of businesses:
* Sole Trader
* Private limited company
* Public limited Company
* Non Profit or a charity company
The economy of today is divided into three sectors, which are called voluntary, private and public sector.
The Voluntary sector consists of mainly of non-profit making organisations this is an organisation that does not to financially reward the owner. The objectives of these types of organisations are non-financial. Businesses like the NSPCC this is a charity that is set up to help children. There are other companies like the NSPCA they are there to help animals. Most of these charities are registered charities. The majority of the people that work there are usually volunteers and are mainly from around that area and just want to help out. But within these charity based organisations there will always be paid managers. These charities usually ask for donations on the road
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Structures, Objectives & External Influences (view all)
- Describe how political, legal and social factors are impacti...
- I will be discussing the political, social, and legal factor...
- Political, legal and social factors impact on businesses The...
- Tesco - Aims and Objectives
- Describe the legal and financial aspects that will affect yo...
- Comparison of stakeholders interest and influence. Apple vs....
- Analysis of Business Ownership - Partnerships and Soletrader...
- Organisational structures - ASDA+West Cheshire College
- Discuss the impact of MNCs (Multi-National Companies) reloca...
- Identify how government policies impact on a selected busine...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.