- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Businesses need to communicate with a range of individuals and organisations, including their own customers, their competitors and their suppliers as well as their own employees. Good communication is essential.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Section 3: Communication.
Businesses need to communicate with a range of individuals and organisations, including their own customers, their competitors and their suppliers as well as their own employees. Good communication is essential if the business organisation is going to achieve its aims and objectives as communication is at the heart of all processes that occur within functional areas, between functional areas and between organisations.
Is the process of passing information or data from one person/organisation to another person/organisation. The information or data that is passed between the two parties can be of a formal or informal nature and is classified as internal or external.
Define the following business terms:
1. Formal Communication: An important method of communication that is required between the two parties.
2. Informal Communication: General gossip.
3. Internal Communication: Communications between people within a single business organisation.
4. External Communication: Communications between someone in a business organisation and someone outside- perhaps a customer or another business.
All organisations need to have good, clear paths of communication so that:
* Everyone is clear about objectives
* There is a smooth and accurate communication both within
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.