- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
BUSSINESS AT WORK - Coca Cola
- Essay length: 6465 words
- Submitted: 06/06/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
ADVANCED VCE BUSINESS PROJECT: -
UNIT 1: BUSSINESS AT WORK
The main aim of this Advanced VCE Business project is to produce a detailed report on a medium to large business including such things as descriptions of the businesses objectives, identifying the businesses type of ownership, explaining the work of the functional areas in the business etc.
The business I have chosen is Coca Cola. This company is quite large but I have chosen it because I know that it is quite successful. The product that has given the world its best-known taste was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on May 8, 1886. Dr. John Stith Pemberton, a local pharmacist, produced the syrup for Coca-Cola(r), and carried a jug of the new product down the street to Jacobs' Pharmacy, where it was sampled, pronounced "excellent" and placed on sale for five cents a glass as a soda fountain drink. Carbonated water was teamed with the new syrup to produce a drink that was at once "Delicious and refreshing," a theme that continues to echo today wherever Coca-Cola is enjoyed.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. (sometimes the "Company") is the world's largest non-alcoholic beverage bottling
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- Describe the main physical and technological resources that ...
- UNIT4: PRESENTING BUSINESS INFORMATION
- The Importance of Keeping Accurate Accounts.
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.