- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
camborne ices new products and applied marketing mix
- Essay length: 6065 words
- Submitted: 26/04/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Scenario - Camborne Ices
Ice cream showing no signs of cooling down
A survey conducted by a Singaporean market survey company in 2004 showed that the total turnover of the ice cream market in Vietnam was VND667bil and the market had the growth rate of 15-20% per annum. This proves to be an attractive figure for investors, though the ice cream consumption level of Vietnamese people is still low compared to the world's consumption level, just 0.3litres per capita per year (Source: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada).
Experts said that Vietnam's ice cream market will see further strong growth for many reasons. First, Vietnam's economy is growing fast with the GDP growth rate of 7.45% in the 2001-2005 period. Second, fast population growth is also considered a reason behind the increased demand for ice cream.
Experts have predicted that Vietnam's economic growth rate will be 7.5-8.5% per annum in the 2006-2010 period, while its population growth will be 1.2% per annum. Meanwhile, the production of milk and ice cream-made products are being encouraged by the State. The approved strategy on dairy industry development by 2010 and 2020 said that dairy production will increase by 5-6% per annum
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Analyse the marketing opportunities and challenges faced by ...
- M1: Explain how the promotional aspect is integrated and use...
- Aims and Objectives of Tesco
- P4 - Describe the legal and financial aspects that will affe...
- Describe the Social Implications of Business Ethics Facing A...
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.