- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Compare and discuss contrast between Staples.com & Boo.com
- Essay length: 3145 words
- Submitted: 13/10/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
TABLE OF CONTENT
Executive Summary 2
I. Staples.com - Success Case Study 3
A. Introduction 3
B. Business model & Strategy 4
C. Major Reasons for Staples.com Success 5
D. What could Staples.com have done differently that might made it a failure? 7
II. Boo.com - Failure Case Study 8
A. Introduction 8
B. Business model & Strategy 9
C. Major Reasons for Failure 10
D. What could Boo.com have done differently that might made it a success? 12
III. Compare and discuss contrast between Staples.com & Boo.com 13
IV. Conclusion 16
Appendix A: Critical Success factors 17
Electronic Commerce (EC) applications were first developed in the early 1970s with innovations such as electronic fund transfer (EFT). As the Internet became more commercialized and users flocked to participate in the World Wide Web in the early 1990s, the term Electronic Commerce was coined and EC applications rapidly expanded. Starting in 1999, a large number of EC companies, especially e-tailing ones, began failing. At the same time, many EC initiatives in click-and-mortar organizations
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.