- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Cost Benefit Analysis of Tesco Benefits The expansion of Tesco's gives jobs to the local community especially if the growth is externally
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Case Studies and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Cost Benefit Analysis of Tesco
The expansion of Tesco's gives jobs to the local community especially if the growth is externally as usually convenience stores are family run meaning only a few jobs go to outsiders but Tesco's will not have the same preference so young members of the community and older members have a job.
Also, Tesco's prices would actually be cheaper than the convenience stores due to economies of scale. Tesco can buy in greater bulk than the convenience stores and this cuts costs allowing Tesco to cut product prices. This also gives Tesco extra revenue and that can be used to give workers a pay rise giving them an incentive hence a better service for the consumer. Furthermore, as Tesco's is a big name and do not want it to be tarnished they will make sure their goods are of the highest standard to avoid public humiliation.
Tesco's economies of scale let them buy in bulk but they can also purchase a greater variety of products. For older members of the community travelling into the CBD can be difficult so if the local Tesco's has the same products then it helps
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Business information and communication at Tescos.
- Frederick Taylor's and Elton Mayo's theories applied in comp...
- Does the increasingly global nature or business mean that al...
- Business Enviroment Essay - Describe the Stakeholders in Tes...
- Describe the Objectives and Online Activity of Three Busines...
- Compare the function of formats and locations in retailing -...
- How Breach of Contract Might Affect a New Business.
- SWOT analysis for a car wash business.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo