- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Cost Benefit Analysis of Tesco Benefits The expansion of Tesco's gives jobs to the local community especially if the growth is externally
The first 200 words of this essay...
Cost Benefit Analysis of Tesco
The expansion of Tesco's gives jobs to the local community especially if the growth is externally as usually convenience stores are family run meaning only a few jobs go to outsiders but Tesco's will not have the same preference so young members of the community and older members have a job.
Also, Tesco's prices would actually be cheaper than the convenience stores due to economies of scale. Tesco can buy in greater bulk than the convenience stores and this cuts costs allowing Tesco to cut product prices. This also gives Tesco extra revenue and that can be used to give workers a pay rise giving them an incentive hence a better service for the consumer. Furthermore, as Tesco's is a big name and do not want it to be tarnished they will make sure their goods are of the highest standard to avoid public humiliation.
Tesco's economies of scale let them buy in bulk but they can also purchase a greater variety of products. For older members of the community travelling into the CBD can be difficult so if the local Tesco's has the same products then it helps the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Legal and social factors have impacted on the two contrastin...
- Virgin Atlantic PESTLE analysis.
- Aims of tesco
- Sales Techniques at Dixons. Within this task I am going to h...
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
- Business Plan: Anti-bullying dance event
- Job Shadow Report. I attended Gen Re Reinsurance Company fo...
- Business Plan for a Roller Disco
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.