- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
customer service functions
- Essay length: 3034 words
- Submitted: 18/03/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this section my selected business is (Sainsbury) plc; because I believe that this company provides good customer service, produces high quality goods and is also one of the countries's leading food retailers, which shows that it is a well-liked company. My task is to investigate customer service function of my selected business.
What is meant by customer service Function?
Customer service is an organization's ability to supply their customers' wants and needs. Customer service includes all the activities that affect a customer's experience. Following are some example of what May customer service includes.
* Customer's need is one important thing, what you should always keep in mind. You should always try and fulfill customer's needs.
* Learning what a customer wants and ensuring that they get it. For example if you are working at a hair dressers shop, you should always ask the customer about what kind of hair cut they want and if they like it or not. Always they and ensure that you have given them your best.
Business needs customers without them they would be forced to close!!!!!
What is a Good Customer Service?
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- Does the increasingly global nature or business mean that al...
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Aims of tesco
- Consumer Behaviour Research. When the holiday decision maki...
- Business Enviroment Essay - Describe the Stakeholders in Tes...
- Describe the Objectives and Online Activity of Three Busines...
- Compare the function of formats and locations in retailing -...
- How Breach of Contract Might Affect a New Business.
- SWOT analysis for a car wash business.
""Zoey. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student