- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
customer service functions
- Essay length: 3034 words
- Submitted: 18/03/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this section my selected business is (Sainsbury) plc; because I believe that this company provides good customer service, produces high quality goods and is also one of the countries's leading food retailers, which shows that it is a well-liked company. My task is to investigate customer service function of my selected business.
What is meant by customer service Function?
Customer service is an organization's ability to supply their customers' wants and needs. Customer service includes all the activities that affect a customer's experience. Following are some example of what May customer service includes.
* Customer's need is one important thing, what you should always keep in mind. You should always try and fulfill customer's needs.
* Learning what a customer wants and ensuring that they get it. For example if you are working at a hair dressers shop, you should always ask the customer about what kind of hair cut they want and if they like it or not. Always they and ensure that you have given them your best.
Business needs customers without them they would be forced to close!!!!!
What is a Good Customer Service?
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- Explain different types of business information, their sourc...
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- Business information and communication at Tescos.
- Skills and Knowledge Needed to Work In A Business Environme...
- btec business unit 3
- Analyse the implications of government policies for a select...
- Unit 1 P3 P4 P5 P6 Business Organisation and The Business En...
- P4 Indentify the competitive factors in the retail environme...
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.