- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Customer service of McDoalds.
The first 200 words of this essay...
AVCE Business Mubbashar Rana
Customer service Unit 10
I have been instructed to produce a detailed manual based on Customer service within a company of my choice. I have chosen McDonalds Restaurant as it has very good customer service which the majority of large recognized companies lack. During this manual I will be engaged in observation by doing research via interviews with staff and managers, internet websites, books or handouts based on McDonalds, and annual reports and fact packs available. Through out my investigation, I will be looking at the level of customer service provided within McDonalds and looking in detail at specific elements.
I will be identifying such elements including different types of customers and their needs, skills required in order to provide effective customer service, how consumer protection is incorporated into its policy, strategic objectives, how the organisation uses customer service to meet its customer needs and objectives, customer service techniques, procedures and quality standards, and improvement.
Customer service is essentially the service a company provides that meets or exceeds customer needs and expectation. In detail it is the service quality as perceived by a user that depends on the size
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- External and internal environment analysis of British Airway...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Zoey. University Student.