- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Customer service: - Means providing a service that concisely meets or exceeds customer needs.
All Customers have needs and expectation such as
1. If a customer request or order for product or service, so investigation should be quick and fast. That's how the customer will be satisfied from the service.
2. Every organisation which sells products or services has some sort of problems with them. Customers rarely or usually complain about goods. Attending customers quickly will satisfy.
3. If a customer reports about the product or service, Discuses the problem with customer and try to sort it out. If you didn't then pass it to your senior member of staff.
4. Customers may change an order or request now that could be by phone, email or face to face. What you need to do is to ask for receipt, if the customer can't find it then ask for product no and search for it, if possible then changes it.
5. At times a customer may wait for too long for the product or didn't get their goods at right time. Then they ask for their product. What you need
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Unit 13 - Organising an Event
- Teamwork. There are several reasons why a business may organ...
- Working in a business environment
- NVQ2 Business and admin assessment 1. Know the employment r...
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
- Assess the importance of employability and personal skills i...
- What is a supply chain? Use examples in your answer.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.