- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Decide whether there is a gap in the market at the school to provide an alternative supply of fast food to the students in years 7-10.
- Essay length: 2377 words
- Submitted: 12/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Name ..................... Form .......
Business Studies must be relevant to the real world of business and what goes on in the world outside the classroom.
You will not be able to achieve this by only doing SECONDARY MARKET RESEARCH.
This coursework option gives you a chance to study, analyse and report on a business idea and will be based on a FICTITIOUS business. Remember that you will be given some DEADLINES and in order to gain full marks it is vital that you meet these deadlines.
In this handbook, you will be given a step-by-step guide. This will enable you to gain good marks for your coursework.
This work is worth 25% of your final examination marks.
There is no specific length for this piece of work, but the work will need to meet all of the criteria. It will be possible to meet all of the criteria set down in this handbook with a piece of work of around 2000-3000 words.
You must use ICT in all aspects of this work, and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- External and internal environment analysis of British Airway...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.