- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Describe the key elements of research methodology
The first 200 words of this essay...
Describe the key elements of Research Methodology.
There are many different ways of undertaking research and all involve the use of Primary and Secondary research.
A key part of research is the primary research. This is research which is undertaken first hand. The researcher can carry out primary research in a number of ways which include:
* Questions on message boards
* Analysis of the text.
The method or methods chosen for the research will depend on what the researcher thinks will generate the most useful information. The researcher will consider carefully what it is he/she hopes to gain from the primary research and the information needed for the project. It is also important to consider the time available and the limitations of completing the research. There are some things that should be done before beginning to do primary research:
* Be realistic about the amount of information that can be collected.
* Think about how it will fit in with the overall project.
* Be prepared to follow up any requests for interviews/meetings with a telephone call.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Business Stakeholders Marks and Spencers
- business online
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.