- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Design and Organisation of Management
The first 200 words of this essay...
My course work is based on textile spinning that how should a manager deal with each step he makes. In textile spinning the role of a manager is totally different than in the book of management. Here the managers have to deal with everything which is possible.
Designing and organizing
Designing is creating the organizational structure so that work can be efficiently and effectively allocated to different departments and work units. Those work units are:
In textile, there are five directors. And on those five directors the top director is the managing director. He passes the orders of what should be done and what shouldn't be done. As being a managing director, he has four directors, working in four different departments. And these four directors tell the managing director how well the company is going on.
The four directors are:
> Director of Marketing
> Director of Finance
> Director of Operations
> Director of Human Resource
The director of marketing: The director of marketing is the one who
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- Recruitment. Evaluate the usefulness of the documentation in...
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Teamwork. There are several reasons why a business may organ...
- In this assignment, I am going to show and explain how manag...
- Investigating recruitment & selection - Unit 13, P2
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
- Assess the importance of employability and personal skills i...
- What is a supply chain? Use examples in your answer.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student