- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Explain the different types of business information their sources and purposes with examples from Capital City Academy.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to People and operations management and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 4 P1 Khaoula Hamaili
P1: Explain the different types of business information their sources and purposes.
In this piece of coursework I am going to be talking about communication and explain all the different types of communication there are. I will also be mentioning the different ways CCA use communication. I will also add sources used by CCA to communicate with their students. Lastly I will finish this piece of coursework with a conclusion summarising what I have done.
Definition of communication
Communication skills include face to face conversation, telephonic conversation, interviews, group discussions, meetings, speeches etc. Communication is an exchange of facts, ideas, opinions or emotions by two or more persons talking to each other and understanding. Communication is only successful when both the sender and the receiver understand the same information because of the communication. By successfully getting your message across, you convey your thoughts and ideas effectively. When not successful, the thoughts and ideas that you actually send do not necessarily reflect what you think, causing a communications breakdown. Being able to communicate effectively is therefore essential if you want to build a successful career. To do this, you
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Unit 13 - Organising an Event
- Teamwork. There are several reasons why a business may organ...
- Working in a business environment
- NVQ2 Business and admin assessment 1. Know the employment r...
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
- Assess the importance of employability and personal skills i...
- What is a supply chain? Use examples in your answer.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student