- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Explain using examples, how at least 3 functional areas work together to support the Business Activity.
The first 200 words of this essay...
B2- Explain using examples, how at least 3 functional areas work together to support the Business Activity.
Boots in Queensgate will communicate with Boots in Hampton via the telephone because if they have run out of items, for example cosmetics, they will want to communicate with the other Boots branches to ask if they have got the items they need and if they will let them have it. They will send e-mails with attachments because they want it to be fast so that all the workers know that they have a meeting and at what time so they cannot be late. Attachments are pictures; this is good because different Boots stores can get new products via attachments. They also can e-mail new ideas to each other that can help improve Boots.
They can also communicate by faxing because they can fax invoices, annual reports and other important paperwork to the directors and shareholders. Also anything, which has pictures or cannot be communicated over the phone so they can send them via fax. Also they can receive fax from other companies on their stock which they have to order. Boots will have their own intranet because they
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- Management styles and cultures, which are found to exist wit...
- UNIT4: PRESENTING BUSINESS INFORMATION
- There are many ways in which business can be organized
- Budgeting - A Budget is a plan expressed in financial terms.
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.