- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Factors affecting Supply and Demand.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Factors affecting Supply and Demand
Economic require us to study demand and supply in order to understand consumer behaviors and the determination of price levels. Demand, in definition, is "the quantity of goods or services that will be bought at any given price over a period of time and supply is the willingness and ability to sell a good or service". (Alain Anderton, 1991, Economics Third Edition) A market exists wherever there are buyers and sellers of a particular good. Buyers demand goods from the market whilst sellers supply goods to the market. The same as the supply, individual and market demand information can be expressed in the form of curve.
Now I will examine factors that represent shifts in demand and supply curves. Firstly, I will consider the demand curve. Think about what factors determine how much of some goods you want to buy.
Price of the good is really a significant factor. When we talk about quantity demanded, normally we are take place on a given demand curve. The price of good is only that affects these curves will have changed. If something others have changed, the demand curve change. It is not hard
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- Unit 3 - Marketing Research And Marketing Mix
- I will be looking at the limitations of marketing research. ...
- Marketing Research
- Unit 2 Investigating business
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.