- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
For my business report I am investigating the Co-op erative society supermarket.
- Essay length: 19578 words
- Submitted: 06/06/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
For my business report I am investigating the Co-op erative society supermarket. My aim is to research and produce a formal business report on my the Co-op erative society supermarket
1.01 TERMS OF REFRENCE
I am an assistant in a firm of business consultants. The consultancy is putting together files of information about some of the clients that are on the companies books. These businesses range from large multi-national companies to medium sized businesses in different sectors. They are the most likely to seek the advice of consultancy when they experience some form of internal or external change. The files of information are then the first source for the consultants and so they need to be detailed, accurate and up to date.
I am assisting in this project by researching and producing a formal business report on a medium/large organisation that I have identified.
I will also need to look at other organisations to assist me in comparing and contrasting the various aspects required in the report.
For my report I aim to investigate all aspects of the Co-op erative Society Supermarket
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.