- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
For my ICT coursework I have chosen to investigate how an everyday company uses ICT in their business life. The company that I am going to review is called Boots Plc.
- Essay length: 2355 words
- Submitted: 14/11/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
1. Introduction to Boots Plc
For my ICT coursework I have chosen to investigate how an everyday company uses ICT in their business life. The company that I am going to review is called Boots Plc. Boots has been established since 1849 when Mary Boot, selling herbal remedies to the cities, opened the first Boots store in Nottingham. In 1892 boots first "department" store opened, with extensive new merchandise range, at Pelham St, Nottingham. Now with over 63000 employees and 1400 stores, Boots Plc is the UK's leading provider of health and beauty products. As well as retailing, Boots Plc develops and manufactures products and markets many worldwide. On top of their range of health and beauty products, Boots Plc are now becoming a provider of complementary services and advice, offering customers a comprehensive mans of meeting their health and beauty needs.
Boots Plc is a retailing business,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- External and internal environment analysis of British Airway...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.