- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Full description of the 5 main functional areas in Thorpe park (Marketing, Human Resources, Customer services, Health and Safety
The first 200 words of this essay...
Welcome to our Thorpe park guide!!
In this guide I will be discussing the different functional areas within Thorpe park. Functional areas are different departments within a business that help the business to achieve their aims and objectives. e.g. all the tasks that have to be carried out by the business: Human Resources, Finance, Marketing etc.
Furthermore, within this guide I will also include a full description of the 5 main functional areas in Thorpe park (Marketing, Human Resources, Customer services, Health and Safety and I.C.T) and how they all linked together help the business to strive to success. The guide will also include how the different functional areas communicate within a business and how this can affect the future of the business and how well the business does.
The marketing department are a small group which work with Thorpe park and has the responsibility for the marketing debt to ensure that the brand identity is maintained in all communication both on and of the park. They are able to do this through identifying the brand identity, target market, and visual representation of the brand. (brand logo) For Thorpe park
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Zoey. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.