- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
How to set up and run a school tuck shop
- Essay length: 2627 words
- Submitted: 11/07/2002
The first 200 words of this essay...
This portfolio work will enable me to know how to set up and run a school tuck shop and what I have to do to get the tuck shop started. A business plan will be needed in order to do this. A business plan is essential; it not only helps the business to obtain funds but also demonstrates the viability of the business. It will also be used to allow the tuck shop to monitor the progression of the business in its first few years of trading, on the whole it will outline my aims and objectives and help me to plan for the future. If I don't write a business plan there will be an increase in risks and a decrease in success rate. A business plan will also allow me to minimise risks of failure, failure can be very costly to a business.
2. Research Methods
Market Research is vital to a business. It gives an idea to the business about what people are looking for in a tuck shop. It also gives the business an idea of what particular feature it will have to offer its customers, that sets it apart from
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- business online
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- Assess the value of cash-flow forecasts and breakeven analys...
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.