- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I am going to create a 4-page leaflet for Oxfam. I'm going to produce this leaflet to make people more aware of the charity and hopefully increase the charities funding.
- Essay length: 4063 words
- Submitted: 29/09/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE ICT PROJECT 1a
SECTION 1 - Introduction
I am going to create a 4-page leaflet for Oxfam. I'm going to produce this leaflet to make people more aware of the charity and hopefully increase the charities funding. The leaflet will be aimed at adults because the adult age range is more likely to commit to charities than teenagers. This may not be because teenagers don't care about people less fortunate than themselves, but if they are not working it can be difficult to contribute to a charity. The information contained in the leaflet will be items like the cause and why money is being raised. What the charity actually does and the amount of money raised. The audience would want to know what their money would be spent on so that would have to be included in the leaflet. Typical donations and sponsorship schemes could be included in the leaflet so that people know roughly how much money is needed, how much money they can give and in what different ways they can give their money. The images I include in the leaflet will be targeted at people's emotions so hopefully they will be more willing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.