- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I am studying a business called McDonalds. It is a franchise in Corby, Northamptonshire. A man called Mark Richards owns the franchise. He started as a crewmember, and worked his way up
- Essay length: 5772 words
- Submitted: 02/05/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
I am studying a business called McDonalds. It is a franchise in Corby, Northamptonshire.
A man called Mark Richards owns the franchise. He started as a crewmember, and worked his way up. He has been there for nearly 11 years. The franchise cost over 200,000 pounds. Some of the franchises could cost up to 1,500,000 pounds. But Corby is not big enough for that. He has enjoyed his time even it is hard work, but things are not looking good right now.
Aims and objectives at McDonalds
Aims are long-term goals of the business. A business tries to achieve one or more aims. Every company has to have aims and objectives. An aim is a long-term target that a company has to reach. An objective is little targets that add up to reach an aim. E.g. the aim is to make 10,000 more profit in a year, the objectives could be: Some of the important aims of a business could be:
* Make a profit
* Provide good and services
* Growth or expansion
* Maximise sales
* Improve the quality of the product.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Analyse how a selected website (Tescos) has been designed to...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.