- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
ICT Coursework Two - Database Project
- Essay length: 3067 words
- Submitted: 17/09/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analyse Section - GCSE ICT Coursework Two - Database Project Christopher Healey
Hardware that will be used
For this I will use a QWERTY keyboard for the manual input of data and the commands for the computer. I will need a mouse or trackball to design the database forms, to navigate the GUI of the OS and to move, copy and paste data. I will need to use a 31/2 inch floppy disk and drive or a CDRW disk and drive in order to save my database and to make backups of my database. I will only use a CDRW if the database exceeds 1.38-1.44 MB. CDRW's can hold from 500-700 MB of information. I will need a printer to print out the design of my database of for word documentation of the database.
Software that will be used
I will need to use a database creation package like MS Access, Fox Pro, DBASE II or IV or Borland Database Explorer to create my database tables, queries, forms, reports and macros easily and also program them with the Visual Basic programming script to make my database into a professional running program. According to the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- business online
- Business Stakeholders Marks and Spencers
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.