- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Implementation of ATMS at SBI. Banks in India are looking at deploying biometric ATMs targeted to reach the unbanked population in rural India. Using thumbprint and voice guidance
- Essay length: 13368 words
- Submitted: 25/03/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
MBA - Banking Management
"Implementation of ATMs in SBI and management issues"
Prof. Nilay Yajnik
EVOLUTION OF ATMs
ATM SWITCH CENTRE (ASC)
ATM PROJECT OF THE BANK
ATM PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Create a large vibrant ATM Self-Service Channel
spread across the country that
offers a wide range of services
to enhance customer convenience and also
enable the Bank to attract new customers.
EVOLUTION OF ATMs
The origin of ATMs can be traced back to June 1967 when Barclays Bank installed
the first cash dispenser manufactured by
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- How to set up and run a school tuck shop
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.