- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In this assignment I want to describe the recruitment and retention process and documentation in M&S.
The first 200 words of this essay...
BTEC National Diploma in Business
Introduction to marketing
In this assignment I want to describe the recruitment and retention process and documentation in a selected business.
Reasons Why M&S may need to Recruit new Staff
> For expansion reason: If M&S hope to or want to expand their shop they will need to recruit new staff, so that the new staff they recruit can be involved in the day to day running of the new store they just opened.
> To cover shortage of staff: Shortage of staff occurs if for example workers are on sick, maternity leave or on pregnancy leave. When workers are on thes leave the duties that those workers are normally doing needs to be performed by someone else that is why M&S recruit new staff.
> Poor performance: If M&S workers are under performing, they might be dismissed or put on redundancy. Therefore, new employees will need to be recruited.
> Diversification: If an organisation diverse into providing other types of goods or services and their current employees doesn't have the skills to provide these. Their employer might need to employ
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- Unit 13 - Organising an Event
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Teamwork. There are several reasons why a business may organ...
- Working in a business environment
- Motivational theories applied in the workplace. Examples fr...
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
- Assess the importance of employability and personal skills i...
- What is a supply chain? Use examples in your answer.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.