- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Inputs are the physical objects or information that goes into a system.
- Essay length: 2974 words
- Submitted: 22/12/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Inputs are the physical objects or information that goes into a system. For example, for a mobile service provider, they sell mobile handsets to compliment their mobile services. The mobile phones which they purchase from the supplier are inputs to the system of the mobile service provider. A customer who wishes to sign up for a mobile plan and purchase mobile handset gives their personal information so that the mobile service providers can bill them. For the mobile service provider, these are inputs from customers to the system.
The system of the mobile service provider is as below:
Inside the system for providing mobile phone services, there are many subsystems that chain together to make the whole system functioning. For example, The Customer Service department have front desk officers to help answer queries/tackle complaints from customers who walk into the retail shop. They also have a call center that receives calls from customers. All these complaints, suggestions are then channeled into a central database which is available to all the staffs of the company. Commonly asked questions will then be uploaded to the Mobile Service Provider's website by the Customer Service Department so that they are readily
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- business online
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- There are a various amount of stakeholders in McDonald's the...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- Why Are Confidentiality Policies Important In Care Work and ...
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.