- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Internal and external factors to be considered when planning human resource requirement
The first 200 words of this essay...
Internal and External Factors that need to be considered when planning the human resources requirement
To: Rose Ajani
From: Mirwais Haidari
Title: BND Business Student
Date: 20th January 2009
Table of contents
2.1 Workforce planning
2.2 Human Resource Strategy
3. Steps a business takes when planning its workforce
3.1 Forecasting demand for employees
3.2 Analysing current employees
3.3 Planning internal supply
3.3.1 Definition: Internal supply
3.3.3 Staff development and training
3.3.5 Legal factors
4. Definition: External supply:
4.1 Closeness to transport
.2 The availability and price of housing in the area
4.3 Population and demographic trends
4.4 Government legislation
Task 1a). I am going to describe the internal and external factors that need to be considered when the Central Rivers NHS Trust is planning the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- Roles and Responsibilities of Staff Members at McDonalds.
- Describe the recruitment documentation used by ASDA
- Working in a business environment
- In this assignment I am going to describe how selected busin...
- In this assignment I will be describing the different team l...
- Analysis of a Job Advert and My Employability Skills
- Prepare a short report that describes why costs and budgets ...
- Describe the recruitment and retention process and documenta...
- Unit 4 Effective people communication and information - job ...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.