- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
introduction to marketing
The first 200 words of this essay...
BTEC National in Business
In this part of the assignment I am going to analyse Cadburys Fuse Bar with the promotion within the marketing mix. Marketing Mix includes five P's
Confectionary Consumption in the UK in among the highest in the world. Chocolate confectionary accounts for around 70% of sales value in the UK market, with sales of sweets at around 30%. These figures show that chocolate in UK is very popular snack; therefore the production of it is very important. Because people like the chocolate so much they need different tastes of the chocolate to suit different customers needs.
Innovation is very important therefore it is important that old products are being updated from time to time and new products are developed to satisfy customers. By launching of Cadburys Fuse, the company has increased the number of customers and increased market share. The product was so successful, that it helped to achieve Cadburys aim to increase their market share.
Product is what company sells in order
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Describe the Social Implications of Business Ethics Facing A...
- Analyse the marketing opportunities and challenges faced by ...
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing techniques in Tescos...
- Applied Business Unit 2 Coursework
- P4 - Describe the legal and financial aspects that will affe...
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.