- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
I am going to study three contrasting businesses. I will investigate their aims, objectives, form of ownerships and industrial sector trends. The three different business I have chosen are retail (Sainsbury), Manufactures (Rolls Royce) and Charity (Oxfam). These three businesses are exceptionally dissimilar from each other as they are in different industrial sectors. This means that their aims and objectives and form of owner ship will be very different.
Forms of ownerships, information and history
Now I will look at my three businesses current form of ownership.
Firstly I have chosen J Sainsbury plc, a public limited company and it has a limited liability, which means that the owners (shareholders) are financially are only responsible for the amount that they have invested in the company rather than their personal wealth., Plc's are part of the Private Sector, which is the part of the economy owned by either private individuals or the shareholders. The single most important reason why limited companies convert in to plc is to raise more many by selling share openly on the London stock exchange (people can by share openly) and the business receives all the money from the new shareholders. This
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- Describe the main physical and technological resources that ...
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- How to set up and run a school tuck shop
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.