- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Investigate three contrasting businesses and describe their aims and objectives and current forms of ownership
The first 200 words of this essay...
AO1 Investigate three contrasting businesses and describe their aims and objectives and current forms of ownership
Businesses are different from each other in what they want to achieve and in their ownership. I will investigate these areas.
Aims are goals of a business. Businesses usually have lots of aims to achieve, as they influence whole company and behave within company. Shared aims helps to build loyalty within a business and it helps employees understand what a whole business is about. Some of the businesses have a mission statements by which they shape long-term aims of a particular business. I will talk widely about couple types of aims, such as financial, ethical, market centred and customer centred.
The owners of a business sometimes risk their capitals and their profit is a reward for risk-taking if successful. If a business is grown, it needs to start making profits. Profits can be reinvested like be spent on buying new equipment or vehicles for a business; also, it can be spent on increasing staff or premises. However, profits have to be spent on running business and make sure it will survive. To better understand role
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Structures, Objectives & External Influences (view all)
- Describe how political, legal and social factors are impacti...
- Evaluate the strategies that a business can adopt during a r...
- Outline key features of legislation and regulation on health...
- Investigating Business. Tesco PLC. I will be describing the...
- Discuss the impact of recent changes in the UK economic envi...
- How Marks and Spencers applies business ethics.
- BTEC Level 3 In this assignment I will be going to assess ho...
- Comparison of stakeholders interest and influence. Apple vs....
- Analysis of Business Ownership - Partnerships and Soletrader...
- Organisational structures - ASDA+West Cheshire College
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.