- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Macro Environmental forces that affect the survival and growth of our child education centre in Singapore
The first 200 words of this essay...
2. Macro Environmental forces that affect the survival and growth of your business.
2.1.1 Baby boom (population increase)
According to our research, it can be seen that Singapore's population is increasing slowly from 4 million in year 2000 to about 4.5 million in year 2007. Also, Singapore's crude birth rate has been fluctuating from 10 to 10.3 per 1000 population. Assuming that Singapore's crude birth rate will stay around that range in 2008, this would mean that there will be a steady number of babies being born in 2008. And with babies this would mean that there will be demand for an educational centre.
Furthermore, with the Singapore government implementing new policies (e.g. baby bonus schemes) in order to encourage newly weds to produce more babies, this would definitely help our business as there will always be a demand for such educational centre.
2.1.2 Income level
Base on our research, the income level of Singaporeans have been increasing over the past few years. Our group has actually found a document on the internet which shows the average household income from work per household member, and from that document we
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Structures, Objectives & External Influences (view all)
- Describe how political, legal and social factors are impacti...
- I will be discussing the political, social, and legal factor...
- Political, legal and social factors impact on businesses The...
- Btec National Business Level 3 Year 1 - Exploring Business A...
- Tesco - Aims and Objectives
- Comparison of stakeholders interest and influence. Apple vs....
- Analysis of Business Ownership - Partnerships and Soletrader...
- Organisational structures - ASDA+West Cheshire College
- Discuss the impact of MNCs (Multi-National Companies) reloca...
- Identify how government policies impact on a selected busine...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.