- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
management accounting case study
The first 200 words of this essay...
STUDENT NUMBER: 2489340
PROFESSIONAL ACCA ACCOUNTING COURSE YEAR 1
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 1
SUMMER RESIT COURSEWORK (2005/06)
UNIT LEADER: JONATHAN ROOKE
Management Accounting Essay
Q1: Discuss the management accounting issues that affect the business concerned in relation to the news paper article. (www.butlersinthebuff.co.uk)
From reading the article it's quite clear that the business has developed very rapidly over a very few years are on a successful businenss idea but as any business grows in size operations become more complicated, no longer is just having a good idea enough to progress and protect what has been achieved. Good management and skilled labour are necessary to be able to grow. For managers to be able to make good decisions they require up to date financial information which is related to the issue they are examining, this is the role of management accountants to provide relevant financial data to managers.
From reading the article entitled: 'Starting Out' 1 and looking at the business's website2 I've got a good understanding of the nature of the business and its history. There was
very little financial data provided in the article and website
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Analyse how a selected website (Tescos) has been designed to...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.