- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Management information system (MIS).
The first 200 words of this essay...
Management information system or MIS is important for marketers because it provides information which will assists these people in analyzing, planning and implementing and controlling over their job which requires them to do so. This information is being provided by appropriate issues namely information systems and technology, forecasting, financial analysis and tools and marketing research.1
Everyone has their very own expertise in doing their job. A marketer is well known to be able to market out products to customers or accountants are supposed to take control of all the accounts in a firm or company. So many may think that a marketer do not have to have knowledge on accounting because there are always accountants available to do the job. But, however a research shows that not all people are being provided enough information that they needed from say, accountants. 2
Thus, a person needs to be well equipped with all sorts of knowledge rather than depending on others to provide information. Why not they themselves learn how to use modern technology to collect and manipulate up to date internal and external information both to measure the effectiveness of current marketing plans, and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- In this assignment we will analyse Marks & Spencer throu...
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- Sales Department
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Explain the importance of business planning to the survival ...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.