- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Marketing Mix of Carphone Warehouse
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Carphone Warehouse Group is a customer orientated business that began trading in 1989 and is now Europe's largest independent retailer of mobile communications, with more than 1,100 stores in 11 countries.
Since trading began in 1989 The Carphone Warehouse has developed a large product mix. A product mix is all products and items that a particular seller offers for sale.
Brand is a name or symbol that is commonly known to identify a company or its products and separate them from their competition. The Carphone Warehouse is a band in their own right, but they sell many other brands: Nokia Orange Comms T-mobile (UK) Nec UK Ltd, Sony Ericsson, Virgin Mobile Telecom, Motorola, L G Electronics Samsung, 02, broadband and mobile phone accessories. They offer such an extensive selection of different manufacturer brands so that they can encourage the highest amount of customers possible. For example, if a customer wanted a Sony Ericsson mobile phone, and The Carphone Warehouse did not sell this brand of phone, then the customer would go to the competition. Branding is also a way of staying ahead of the competition.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- Does the increasingly global nature or business mean that al...
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Aims of tesco
- Consumer Behaviour Research. When the holiday decision maki...
- Business Enviroment Essay - Describe the Stakeholders in Tes...
- Describe the Objectives and Online Activity of Three Busines...
- Compare the function of formats and locations in retailing -...
- How Breach of Contract Might Affect a New Business.
- SWOT analysis for a car wash business.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.