- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marketing Mix of Carphone Warehouse
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Carphone Warehouse Group is a customer orientated business that began trading in 1989 and is now Europe's largest independent retailer of mobile communications, with more than 1,100 stores in 11 countries.
Since trading began in 1989 The Carphone Warehouse has developed a large product mix. A product mix is all products and items that a particular seller offers for sale.
Brand is a name or symbol that is commonly known to identify a company or its products and separate them from their competition. The Carphone Warehouse is a band in their own right, but they sell many other brands: Nokia Orange Comms T-mobile (UK) Nec UK Ltd, Sony Ericsson, Virgin Mobile Telecom, Motorola, L G Electronics Samsung, 02, broadband and mobile phone accessories. They offer such an extensive selection of different manufacturer brands so that they can encourage the highest amount of customers possible. For example, if a customer wanted a Sony Ericsson mobile phone, and The Carphone Warehouse did not sell this brand of phone, then the customer would go to the competition. Branding is also a way of staying ahead of the competition.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Legal and social factors have impacted on the two contrastin...
- NHS change management
- Fiscal and monetary policies
- Business plan. The business that I am going to produce is a ...
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
- Business Plan: Anti-bullying dance event
- Job Shadow Report. I attended Gen Re Reinsurance Company fo...
- Business Plan for a Roller Disco
""Zoey. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.