- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marketing Techniques for Vodafone plc
The first 200 words of this essay...
To: Mandy Hayward
From: Timothy Egbivwie
Date: 20th September 2010
Subject: P1- Marketing Techniques for Vodafone plc
Vodafone is the world's largest mobile telecommunications community, employing over 65,000 staff and with over 130 million customers. The business operates in 26 countries worldwide.
Vodafone is a public limited company with listings on the London and New York stock exchanges. Global recognition of the Vodafone brand is growing as the company rolls out its identity into new markets. However, it retains local names and imagery in markets where this is essential to maintaining the trust of customers. To help promote its image worldwide, Vodafone uses leading sports stars from high profile global sports, including David Beckham and Michael Schumacher. This Case Study concentrates on how such promotion can help to keep a leading brand at the forefront of public awareness.
2.0 ESSENTIALS OF MARKETING
The world is a global market with few barriers, so Vodafone has to be highly visible as 'the brand to buy'. Effective marketing is the key to this high visibility. Marketing involves anticipating customers needs and finding the right product or service to meet those needs, thereby
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing & Research (view all)
- Unit 3 - Marketing Research And Marketing Mix
- Marketing Research. Explain how different marketing research...
- Marketing Research
- I will be looking at the limitations of marketing research. ...
- Primary research and secondary research
- M1-Compare marketing techniques used in marketing products i...
- Describe how marketing techniques are used to market product...
- Marketing Analysis of Dominos Pizza
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using profession...
- Explain the role of advertising agencies in the development ...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.