- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Set up a marketing strategy for a new business.
- Essay length: 2884 words
- Submitted: 13/04/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Business Studies Coursework - Marketing Assignment.
The purpose of this coursework is for me to set up a marketing strategy for a new business that I am opening. Throughout this coursework, I hope to outline the 4 p's of the marketing mix, and come up with a suitable media combination for a promotional plan.
I am 26 years old and have just finished university after doing a masters in Business Studies. After gaining this qualification, I now want to test out the skills that I have gained by setting up my own business.
Name of Business:
I have chosen this as the name of my business because of the area (West Ealing) that I have chosen to open my café. I have made the main title of the store look like a web address itself, which lets people know that this business deals with the internet.
Choice of address:
There is a strong market in this area, and so I wish to open an internet café. I have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.