- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
INTRODUCTION :RETAIL MARKETNG-SPINNEYS UAE
Spinneys is the renowned chain of supermarkets which provides quality service offering a variety of household products, vegetables, fruits, cosmetics, novelties and other items which are of mainly of regular day to day consumption. Arthur Rawdon Spinneys commenced the operations of 'Spinneys' in 1924 at Alexandria, Egypt. In UAE, the stores was established in 1942, in Deira Al Nasr Square and was initially known as 'The Frozen Chicken'. The primary reason why it was called 'the Frozen Chicken' because it launched the first chiller van selling frozen chickens. Over a period of time, this single supermarket grew into chain of supermarkets all over UAE as 'Spinneys'. Today it has a chain of approx 35 supermarkets in UAE.
Spinneys Dubai LLC was originally owned by the Cupola Group, today the ownership vests in Mr Ali Al Bawardi . Spinneys Abu Dhabi LLC owns the Abu Dhabi entity while the management is with Spinneys Dubai. The CEO of Spinneys Dubai is Jannie C Holtzhausen. The managing shareholder of Spinneys Group Limited is Abraaj Capital, the group company owns and operates stores in Jordan, Lebanon, and Egypt.
We believe in providing variety of products of best
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- I will be analysing the legal, ethical and operational issue...
- Virgin Atlantic PESTLE analysis.
- Investigating Internet Marketing
- The main purpose of this research is to know and analyze whe...
- Legal and social factors have impacted on the two contrastin...
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
- Business Plan: Anti-bullying dance event
- Job Shadow Report. I attended Gen Re Reinsurance Company fo...
- Business Plan for a Roller Disco
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.