- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Student Grades System Information Technology Project
The first 200 words of this essay...
STUDENT GRADES SYSTEM
Built originally in 1939, Greenford County School was a grammar school, for boys the London Borough and girls, serving the needs of a rapidly growing population on the western edge of Ealing. Our 1930s Tower at the front of the main building is still a distinctive landmark and makes our school instantly recognisable. It remained a county school until 1974, when Ealing changed to a comprehensive system and the school undertook expansion to cope with greater numbers of pupils
The school is situated in Ruislip Road, Greenford, near the junction with Lady Margaret Road. The school has three blocks of buildings, which house the main subject areas, together with a sports hall, which is fully equipped with sport facilities.
In 1992, Greenford High School became a Grant Maintained School and in the following year, the intake increased when it began to admit Year 7 students into the school for the first time. The school now has over 1440 students on roll, with over 300 in the sixth form.
Kate Griffin has been head of Greenford High School since September 1991 after previous posts as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- UNIT4: PRESENTING BUSINESS INFORMATION
- There are many ways in which business can be organized
- Business Ethics in Pakistan.
- Management styles and cultures, which are found to exist wit...
- Internet and business
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Zoey. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.