- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Survey of Horncastle businesses ownership and location in order to find a suitable business to set up.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Survey of Horncastle
I conducted a survey in Horncastle to research the various businesses that have been set up in this area. It was to help me find out what the different types of businesses in Horncastle are what type of ownership they have, and their location. The ultimate aim is to use the data I collected and try to find a gap in the market in order to find a suitable business that I could set up. This was a good follow up to the Start-up activity because the Start-up activity gave me a good insight into what type of ownerships are available to businesses and what is needed for an entrepreneur to start up their own business.
Below is a map of the area I carried out my survey on:
= Outline of the area I surveyed (North Street).
To survey the whole of Horncastle we split up into groups of about 5/6 and were given a set area in Horncastle. In this area we checked the information we already had on an existing spreadsheet of all the different types of businesses, ownerships, and their locations in the area, and corrected
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- External and internal environment analysis of British Airway...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- The functional areas of Cadbury's.
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Competitive advantage analysis in the Grocery retailing indu...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.